Thursday, April 2, 2009

Girls Only!!


What a great weekend!! Brent being the wonderful husband and daddy that he is, let me away for an entire weekend with the girls! My friend (ADPi, ETSU) Meredith moved to the beautiful city Savannah, Ga. about a year ago. Four of us decided to make it a girls weekend and see where Mere calls home now. Cristi, MaryBeth, Jenny and I had such a great time. We shopped, ate, drank, ate pizza, watched movies, stayed up late and did I mention shop?! It felt so good to just be together again. I miss them so very much and it is fun to remember the past together and hear about what may be in the future..lots of babies!!!?? YAY!!! Can't wait until the next trip! LOVE YOU ALL!

Thank you love for giving me time to be Aimee instead of mommy. You did such a great job at taking care of our babies and keeping our house neat. I love you and I am looking forward to returning the favor soon!


Cocktails after a long afternoon of shopping
Yes, girls like beer and pizza too boys!
Me and Paula


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I get my girls-only weekend the first weekend in May with my best friend. I fly to Jax then we hop on a ship and cruise down to the Bahamas for a few nights...CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete