Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let summer begin!

I can not say enough good things about the pre school both my children attended! All of their teachers have been so loving, kind and patient with each of them. They take each child's safety so seriously on top of being so creative and fun! I can definitely say my children are much more academically and socially challenged at school then they are at home with me :) Most of all I am so thankful that my little ones pray with their teachers before the start of every day, hear the word of God every day through stories, games and crafts and are taught the TRUTH right from their own teachers! J.Riley's teacher put together a cd of pictures through out the year, I thought I would share a few. I can't believe how much he has grown!



No comments:

Post a Comment