Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Silence





It is sunday afternoon and I am enjoying the peace and quiet of nap time, the sun shining through my windows onto my CLEAN floors, and the smell of Lysol.  We got home from church this morning and I did a speed cleaning of the downstairs, ya know the kind where you wipe down your kitchen, vac, clean floors then let lysol sit in your sink so it smells like you have cleaned every nook and corner of your house?? YES, I know I am not the only one that lets lysol sit in the sink!!!

I wanted to blog about our weekend, Brent and I had a night out on Friday night. Yes, our group of friends have begun to turn 30! Our friend Ben Berry threw a surprise 30th birthday party for his wife Meredith. We had a great time! It was so fun to dance the night away and act like you didn't have to get up with two babies in the morning. And that is exactly what we did! I am pretty sure we won't have another night like that for awhile, but it was refreshing! 

On Saturday, once I felt well enough to get out of bed! We realized it was 60 degrees out! C'mon spring! So we packed up the kids, grabbed some lunch and went to the park! We have several parks in our area and try to mix it up for J.Riley. So we headed over to the tree streets to play at South Side. It felt so good to be outside enjoying fresh air and watching the kids. Ava is now climbing and trying to keep up with her big brother as much as possible. J. Riley is climbing on things I think he is too little for,  but he never ceases to amaze me. He is so strong and agile. Even trying to do the monkey bars alone!! 

This morning we headed out to church, on time I might add! I love ending the weekend with worshiping our Lord. He has blessed us immensely and I pray that we will love others though our actions so that they may feel the love of the lord.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! It's so great to catch up again! Your children are absolutely precious! I'm so glad to see that you are all doing SO WELL! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Aimee! Good to see you blogging...you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete